A good design fulfils a purpose. A buffet’s purpose is to serve the guests. As a result, a well-planned buffet arrangement arranges foods rationally.
With the proper serving equipment, such as plates and silverware, placed in strategic locations, guests should be able to quickly recognize what they are eating and get the food. A printed menu, placards, or trained wait personnel should be assigned to the line if there is a potential that an item might trigger an allergic response. Construct the arrangement such that food is adequately cooked, cooled, and free from cross-contamination. During this specific time of year, which has its own unique requirements for food and beverage buffets dishes across the industry, it is extremely crucial to give each guest an excellent experience.
Orchid Dinex presents you a list of some of the most important buffet ware items that you can’t stand to miss out.
• Tryply dishes are serving tools designed to keep your food at an attractive and servable temperature, regardless of how long the buffet line is or how late the pre-meal ceremonial is. These casseroles are made of a stainless-steel body and triple layer of aluminum. It comes with a detachable lid with a handle for easy and practical use. On the top of that, these professional chafing dishes are induction friendly and comes with a stylish copper outer layer which looks stunning to the eye.
• A hydraulic buffet chafing dish, is a must for every buffet table. It’s made of three layers of stainless steel. Specifically, the outside layer is composed of stainless steel PVD with a hammered finish, while the inner layer is constructed of 304 stainless steels. Aluminum, an excellent heat conductor, is used in the central layer of the dish to assist distribute heat uniformly. It can hold 5 liters of food. Our colored chafing dish is also extremely powerful, long-lasting, and induction-friendly, and it can maintain heat for a longer period of time. It has a high-quality hydraulic lid that closes by itself with a single touch.
• A buffet food pan or a casserole dish is a basic staple need of any buffet arrangement. A non-stick-coated food pan composed of microscopic pieces of marble stone. Food that is being cooked won’t cling to the pan’s inside surface. Check out our buffet casserole dish which is ten times thicker and more durable than Teflon coatings. While washing this, there won’t be any fractures or scratches. Heavy cast metal that does not come into contact with the food makes up the marble’s non-stick coating. To make it easy to view the progress of the cooking food, its covering cap is constructed of thick glasses. Since the cooking cap’s cover is made of wood, removing it during cooking won’t cause you to burn your hands.
• A carbon steel induction-compatible cooking wok with an induction-compatible lid. The wood handles on this wok make it simple to remove it from the induction cooktop while it is in use. Because the lid holder is made of wood as well, your hand won’t be scorched. An exceptional, high-quality wok to make a delightful and nutritious supper.
• This Tagine casserole dish is constructed of aluminum, which retains heat and has benefits such being free of glazing lead and other dangerous materials. Teflon coating and food-grade materials give its interior surface non-stick qualities. This dish stands out thanks to its conical form. It is compatible with induction and stovetops since it absorbs less detergent upon washing.
• Any buffet station would benefit from a well-designed soup bowl and kettle. The primary objective is to prepare and maintain food at the proper serving temperature. It is ideal for meals with a liquid foundation, such as sauces, gravies, soups, and stews. The liquid food contents are kept from becoming caught in corners thanks to
rounded edges. It can be an excellent addition to any salad and soup stations.
• Any horeca firm that offers buffets and catering services may benefit from using wooden food tags since they not only help customers identify the food, they are eating but also help them identify foods to which they may be allergic or sensitive. Your buffet will be elevated by the premium, repositionable food tags and labels from Orchid Dinex. You may display significant information on our premium buffet tags to help your customers make a selection.
• Last but not the least are the serving spoons and ladles. No matter how many serving dishes, casseroles or other buffet ware you have, your buffet table is incomplete with the serving spoons and ladles. These are the most minor but a very staple item that you need to cook as well as serve the dishes and foods. Orchid dinex offers you a wide collection of different types of stylish tablespoons and ladles made of solid, hard white plastic that may be used to serve soups, food that is both hot and cold, etc. As dependable as metal cutlery, it is indestructible and won’t bend throughout the meal.